By adding Moroccanoil products to your shopping bag, you have read and will abide by Moroccanoil’s attached terms and conditions.
The last step in the Color Complete regimen, Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray acts as a leave-in conditioner for on-the-go protection against haircolor-loss, continuously helping to ensure against haircolor fading and unwanted brassiness.
Pollution and sun damage are among the many types of external factors that contribute to damaging or weakening the hair ber. These environmental factors can change haircolor by damaging the fiber enough that the artificial pigment either escapes or further oxidizes, causing intensity to be diminished and the natural underlying pigment to become visible.
A blend of antioxidants in this ultimate color shield helps neutralize even the most aggressive free radicals generated by UV, pollution and other environmental stressors.
Simultaneously, sunscreens help absorb UV rays, which weaken the hair and cause haircolor to change and fade. It protects against thermal damage from hot tools and even from the sun, while harnessing the power of ArganID™ micro-encapsulated technology to repair and seal the cuticle, and lock in haircolor.
How To Use
Mist evenly throughout mid-lengths and ends. Use a wide-tooth comb to distribute. Style as usual.
Features and Benefits
Protect & Prevent Spray also functions as a weightless detangling spray for soft, conditioned strands with increased reflectivity.
• Helps prevent haircolor fade
• Helps shield against environmental aggressors like UV and pollution
• Provides protection against thermal damage
• Detangles hair
• ArganID™: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex, while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair.
• Varisoft: helps protect hair against breakage and frizz while conditioning and nourishing.
• Heliogenol: helps prevent residual oxidation of haircolor and the stripping of haircolor pigments from the hair fiber.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!