By adding Moroccanoil products to your shopping bag, you have read and will abide by Moroccanoil’s attached terms and conditions.
A no-lather, one-step shampoo and conditioner with natural tea tree oil that gently cleanses and conditions hair while nourishing. Argan oil-infused formula effectively cleanses hair of impurities, while detangling and intensely conditioning to maintain integrity of curly hair and restore suppleness and bounce. Vegetable proteins and other natural oils leave hair detangled, shiny, smooth and soft while fighting against frizz. Scalp is revitalized with abundant anti-inflammatory antioxidants and vitamins.
Features and Benefits
• One-step cleanser and conditioner
• Eliminates need for conditioner
• Maintains scalp’s moisture balance
• Strengthens and protects
• Prevents frizz
• Brings back curl bounce
• Enhances softness and shine
• Argan Oil: restores elasticity, smoothness and manageability to hair.
• Glycerin: natural humectant; provides hair moisturizing benefits.
• Panthenol: a form of Vitamin B5 that hydrates and imparts a glossy finish.
• Tea Tree Oil: natural ingredient that help soothe the scalp and provides a subtle cooling sensation.
• Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Extracts: natural plant extracts that provide nourishment to hair.
• Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
• Balm Mint and Sage Leaf Extracts: provide soothing and antioxidant benefits to promote shiny, healthy-looking hair.
• Abyssinian Oil: boosts shine while helping to detangle the hair.
A Curly Girl's Best Friend
"Curl Cleansing Conditioner allows you to thoroughly cleanse hair and scalp without completely stripping the moisture that thirsty curls need!"
- Latavia, May 6, 2018
Really Pleased with this purchase
"I received this in a kit that had a few other items in it. I have wavycurly, extremely thick, medium to coarse hair. I usually use Aquage Silkening Shampoo and conditioner, and in order to clean my hair would always shampoo twice with that. I was concerned that there was no way my hair would feel clean and that it would feel like it had a heavy residue on my wavy curly hair. I add this product to my hair and concentrate on the roots for the first minute, then i drag the product down my hair. I add a bit more of the product to my hair and kind of scrunch it and then detangle with my fingers. I add some water to my hair and continue to massage the product in. I do wait the suggested 5 minutes and rinse out. This product is GREAT, my hair feels clean, refreshed and moisturized. My curls look really nice to when i apply my Curl Defining cream and morrocan oil. I look forward to traveling with it and not having to bring a whole army of products with me."
- BigTexasHair, Jun 18, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!