King Research Barbicide® Mid-Size Manicure Jar holds 21 fl. oz. and is 8"" H x 4 1/4"" dia.
How To Use
- Fill jar with properly diluted Barbicide® disinfectant concentrate.
- Immerse implements completely for 10 minutes and rinse with water before use.
- Hairstyling tools including shears, combs and brushes
- Manicure implements
- Tweezers and lancet extractors
Features and Benefits
- Allows for total immersion of nail tech implements
- Custom sturdy sparkling, molded glass and stainless steel
- Non-slip rubber ring base
- Self-draining, retrievable implement basket
- Conserves space while offering easy access to implements
- Stainless steel parts guaranteed against rust for 10 years.
Easy to Use
"Great and easy to use. I wash my facial implements and soak them for at least 15 to 20 minutes. I like how easy it is to pour my quatsdisinfectant with water. Then, I simply wash my implements, pull the top of the jar to open and drop my implements into the jar."
- CaliValleyGirl, Sep 21, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!