The original blue disinfecting brew is a hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant that is EPA-registered. Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C Complies with OSHA's bloodborne pathogens standard U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant Kills pseudomonas, staph and salmonella Kills fungus, including ""athlete's foot"" fungus Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears Concentrated-Mix with water to make a disinfectant solution Immerse items for 10 minutes, mop with sponge, or spray on Anti-rust formula Will not stain skin or surfaces Barbicide is the symbol of disinfection recognized throughout the world.
Did you know that Barbicide Liquid can be used as a spray disinfectant and is equally effective as Barbicide Wipes plus it is really cost effective!
It is as simple as finding a spray bottle and mixing it up as you would for immersion! Just mix ¼ cup Barbicide concentrate in 4 cups of water – generally the amount that fits in a spray bottle. Clean the surface you want to disinfect and then spray with Barbicide spray and allow to sit (wet) for 10 minutes. Allow to air dry or wipe dry with a clean towel or paper towel. Remember to label your bottle with identifying information – you can download a label at Barbicide.com and tape to the bottle!
Another note if you like, is that this has a very soft scent, it does not overpower or have a harsh chemical smell like other sprays or bleach.
Please note the commentary of labeling the bottle as per state board that is needed for professional use for compliancy.
How To Use
- For hard countertops and non-porous surface, mix 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of Barbicide disinfectant with 32 ounces of water, spray on surface and maintain surface moisture for 10 minutes before use or drying.
Features and Benefits
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide® has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!