Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, Remedy leave on mist detangles, reduces frizz, adds shine and balances the pH of the hair. An elixir for the hair, chock full of healthy ingredients including apple cider vinegar, Remedy leaves hair feeling noticeably smoother, while helping to restore strength, elasticity and lock in moisture. AG’s exclusive blend of essential oils provides natural fragrance and the bene ts of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
How To Use
- Spray in clean, damp hair.
- Do not wash out.
- Blow or air dry and style as usual.
Features and Benefits
Remedy leaves hair feeling noticeably smoother, while helping to restore strength, elasticity and lock in moisture. AG’s exclusive blend of essential oils provides natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
What's In It:
• Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) - naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in color and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleanse the scalp and reduce oiliness
• Organic organ oil - sustainably sourced fair-trade organic Moroccan organ oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E keeping hair smooth, soft and repaired
• Hydrolyzed quinoa - a complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage
• Sugar cane extract - adds shine and luster to hair
• Pea peptide - a complete source of amino acids which strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
Excellent moisturizing detangler
"Great fresh scent! Lightweight but provides enough slip for any hair texture. Great for detangling & also offers heat protection!"
- Ann, Dec 27, 2017
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!