Jet Black style refresher and root touch-up. Jet Black Dry Shampoo is the perfect match for black hair, seamlessly covering roots between salon visits. Natural tapioca starch soaks up excess oil, leaving hair revitalized without any white powder residue. Perfect if you don’t wash your hair every day, but want it feeling refreshed.
How To Use
- Shake can vigorously before use.
- Hold 6-8 inches from hair, lift and spray directly onto roots and scalp.
- Massage with fingers and comb through.
Features and Benefits
• Tapioca starch soaks up excess oil, leaving hair revitalized.
• Hydrolyzed silk protein adds moisture and shine.
• Creates texture and body, leaving hair feeling fuller and more manageable.
• No white powder residue.
• Seamlessly matches dark brown to black hair colour and covers up roots in between salon visits.
• Helps eliminate the appearance of thinning hair.
- Tapioca starch – natural oil absorber.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein – excellent moisture binding properties with low molecular weight, allowing penetration into the hair fiber, thereby strengthening and moisturizing the hair.
- Green tea leaf extract – powerful antioxidants protect and strengthen the hair, making it healthier and more full.
A must have for dark haired ladies!
"AG's tinted dry shampoo is a dual purpose product that everyone with dark hair should have in their arsenal! It covers grow out-awesome! And eliminates greasy hair without leaving a white residue behind-double awesome! It's got a nice clean scent and doesn't look artificial on the hair. Get this shade if your hair is very, very dark brown or black!"
- Yeah, Dec 19, 2017
"I love this product, as a woman with jet black hair, it's so nice to use a dry shampoo that doesn't leave a grey or white film on the hair, also great for a temporary regrowth touch up! So so happy with this purchase."
- Tyler, Dec 19, 2017
Great for Dark Hair
"Finally a dry shampoo for dark hair! This dry shampoo is great for anyone with dark, black hair. There is no white residue left on the hair. Just spray in, massage into scalp and it absorbs oil, hides grey hairs, and adds volume."
- Noel, Dec 19, 2017
"As a stylist I am always skipping days washing my hair and also don't have much time to color my own hair, this product is the best of both worlds! Touch up your new growth while working as a dry shampoo at the same time! Love, love, love."
- Logan, Dec 20, 2017
Perfect for hiding gray and reviving a style
"My favorite product for clients who have white and grays coming through as a great in between cheat to cover pesky grays until I see them again! I also love this for reviving styles and curls/blow outs for an extra day or 2. It helps keep styles alive."
- Brooke, Dec 20, 2017
Use this in between your colors
"If you hate your gray showing in between your colors, use this spray to cover your gray. This is to be used only if you're coloring your hair black."
- Teresa, Dec 20, 2017
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!