AG's Cleansing Cream is the gentlest way to refresh your hair and takes the place of traditional shampoo and conditioners. Ideal for super dry or brittle hair. Cleansing Cream is formulated with AG's exclusive Sea Complex, combining anti-aging sea berry oil with natural seaweed extracts in a nourishing and conditioning base to gently remove dirt and pollutants from the hair. These oceanic super foods strengthen hair, restore moisture and enhance natural texture. Cleansed hair is less stressed, softer and more manageable. pH 5.0+/-0.5.
How To Use
- Massage a generous amount into wet hair.
- Rinse and repeat as desired.
- It is unnecessary to follow with a conditioner
Features and Benefits
WHAT'S IN IT:
• Giant Sea Kelp - high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
• Bladderwack seaweed- rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair , bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
• Irish Moss - contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
• Dulse seaweed - rich in protein, potassium, iron, vitamin K and iodine which strengthens hair and protects from damage
• Seaberry Oil (sea buckthorn oil) - rich in Vitamin A and E that helps fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
• Spring pea protein - naturally derived protein that promoted moisture retention and improves hair manageability, forms a protective film and reduces breakage of fine hair
• Shikakal - mixed with water and used as shampoo in India for hundreds of years. Mild and exceptional cleansing properties. Conditions scalp and removes dandruff.
• Desert date (balanites aegyptiaca) - derived from a tree grown in tropical Africa. A gentle cleansing agent with unsaturated fatty acids that moisturize and nourish hair
• Gypsophila - a gentle cleansing agent
• Vitamin E - conditions and strengthens hair
• Honey quat moisturizer- low molecular weight allows it to penetrate the hair shaft and provide long-lasting moisture shine and luster
• Grape seed oil - an anti-humectant that locks in moisture and protects hair from humidity
• Menthol - cleanses and invigorates the scalp.
WHAT'S NOT IN IT:
- Sulfates - formulated with gentle, color-safe surfactants, which cleanses with incredible lather.
- Salt - (sodium chloride) most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair healthy, shiny and hydrated.
- DEA - a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have proactively removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and replaced it with a naturally derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
- Parabens - used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservations with a worldwide safety approval
- PABA (or para-aminobenzolc acid) - one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970's. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin, and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexly methoxycinnamate.
- Gluten - all AG Products are 100% gluten-free
"The cleansing cream is the perfect solution for people that shower every day but don't want to dry their hair out by washing it that often, such as Gym goers. This product is gentle and creamy and leaves the hair nice and clean. It is slightly tingly on the scalp to leave you feeling fresh."