Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, Rosehip Balm makes both blow drying and air drying easier. Hair feels instantly smoother and more manageable. Cold-pressed rosehip oil, rich in essential fatty acids, helps smooth, calm and seal the hair cuticle. AG’s exclusive blend of essential oils provides natural fragrance and the bene ts of aromatherapy. Ideal for medium to thick and/or colour-treated hair.
How To Use
- Apply a quarter-size amount to clean, damp hair (focusing more on ends), comb hair and blow or air dry.
- Style as usual.
Features and Benefits
Organic apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, mango seed butter and hydrolyzed quinoa help eliminate frizz, rebuild strength and add shine and elasticity.
WHAT’S IN IT
• Organicapplecidervinegar(ACV)–naturally lowers the pH of the hair,closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleanse the scalp and reduce oiliness.
• Organic shea butter–super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
• Rosehipoil–contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and vitamin C and E to help create hydrated, healthy hair.
• Mango seed butter–a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
• Coconut oil–composed of fatty acids and vitamin E ,coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
• Rape seed oil–comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and coat the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
• Linseed oil–rich in omega3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle.
• Carnauba wax–provides texture and hold.
• Hydrolyzed quinoa – a complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
• Hydrolyzed cornstarch – natural polymer that provides volume, texture, frizz control and slight hold.
Excellent for air drying
"Great product for both Air Drying & blowdrying. Hair feels soft and manageable but has a slight amount of hold to keep away frizz."
- Ann, Dec 20, 2017
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!