Aquage Working Spray is a firm-hold, non-aerosol hairspray with a workable dry-down period. This is an excellent thermal styling product that can be used as a setting lotion to build body and increase hold.
How To Use
- Spray in short, even strokes, always directing the spray toward the ends to completely seal the cuticle and create maximum shine.
- Can be used for hold and control or for creating volume and lift away from the head.
- The further away you spray, the dryer the spray will be when it hits the hair, creating a more effective level of hold.
- Use the fingers to direct the hair and create texture to increase hold as the shape of the style is being created.
Features and Benefits
- Directs the style flow, creates texture and increases the level of hold with each application
- Workable dry-down period allows a couple seconds to direct the hair before the hold becomes firm
- Dramatically increases the level of hold and seals the cuticle when used with a ceramic flat iron on dry hair
- Advanced polymer technology prevents product from sticking to a curling iron or ceramic flat iron
- Increases the reflective nature of the hair creating beautiful shine
Biomega's precious natural oils and plant extracts were selected for their highly active levels of Omega Essential Fatty Acids (EFA), nature's most powerful moisturizer. EFA's replicated the benefits of hair's missing natural oils and the elements of healthy, vibrant hair. The list of oils and plant extracts include:
- Absorbs quickly into hair fibers to deliver mega hydration and a soft smooth shine
- Activates into a protective thermal shield when heat styling tools are used delivering instant repair of surface damage
Mango Seed Butter
- Excellent sources of omega-3 and omega-6
- Improves hair elasticity and softens cuticle for dramatically smoother, silkier hair
Macadamia Nut Oil
- Source of Omega EFAs plus beneficial nutrients and vitamins
- Helps rebuild and seal the cuticle for maximum light reflection
Tiare Flower Extract
- Blended with Coconut Oil to produce ultra-light Monoi Oil, used for centuries to add brilliance to hair
- Anti-inflammatory smoothes over-stressed cuticle layer to restore healthy luster
Noni Seed Oil
- Major source of humectant-rich Omega 6 EFA
- Restores emollience and relieves intense dryness
- Rehydrates keratin fibers and helps regenerate hair structure
- Forms a barrier against moisture loss
Plankton Algae Extract
- Optimum blend of Omega 3, 6 and 9 to nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair shaft
- Harvested from fresh water algae
- An optimum blend of omega 3, 6 and 9 to nourish and improve hair's condition by building increased health from within, displayed as stronger, flexible and shiny hair
- A rare source of the essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
Avoto Seed Oil
- The most effective natural sunscreen of all plant oils
- Shields against UVA/UVB rays to extend color retention
- High Lecithin content increases substantively, won't rinse out
- Protects against environment and styling damage
- Smoothes the cuticle to help seal in color
"Homecoming, prom, weddings, special occasions and everyday wash and sets this hair spray does it all. Aptly named Working Spray this non aerosol hairspray is just that, a work horse. Aquage Working Spray is a great hair spray with a hold that is flexible and you can brush through your hair but will still maintain the memory of the curl. Aquage Working Spray is awesome for setting your hair with the curling iron. I use this one often especially on hair that does not like to hold curls. Most people are shocked to see their hair will curl, let alone last."
- Sean, Jan 8, 2018
A staple item!
"At first glance, one would think this is just another non-aerosol hairspray however this product is so versatile! Not only does it work as a finishing spray, but it also works as a body building spray and texture spray if sprayed in short bursts. My favorite way to use this product, and the reason I say it is a staple to use, is when I'm styling hair and wanting the style to last for hours (I would say even days!). Spraying the hair dry, section by section, before being straightened or curled will prep and set the hair for controlled and long lasting styles."