Aquage Curl Defining Creme is a light, highly-emollient styling creme with a flexible hold that moisturizes strands as it creates soft, silky diffused curls without frizz. It's designed to be used on wet hair.
How To Use
- Thoroughly saturate the hair with product
- Comb through evenly from roots to ends with a fine-tooth comb to achieve even product distribution
- Afterward, use a large-tooth comb to create the level of strand definition desired
- When the ideal level of definition has been achieved, dry hair using a blow dryer fitted with a cup-style
diffuser until all of the curls are dry
- Avoid touching or scrunching strands while drying to avoid creating frizz
- Wait until the hair is completely dry before touching it with your fingers
Features and Benefits
- The ideal product to use on either naturally curly or permed hair
- Moisturizes as it creates soft, silky, diffused curls without frizz
- Defines strands while keeping curls soft, silky and pliable
- Adds exceptional shine, leaving hair with a healthier appearance
- Excellent for coarse, curly or unruly hair
- Sulfate free
- Glycerin free
- Animal friendly
"I have colored hair and it also has a little natural curl. Brittany at Cosmo Prof in Columbia suggested I stop using mousse and try this poduct - WOW what a difference. It leaves my hair soft, controls the frizz and does not dry the hair shaft. I abosolutly love it and recommend this to everyone with curly hair. Why fight the curl, enjoy it."
- Anonymous, Mar 7, 2013
"This product is perfect for soft and natural curls. Really good smell."