Blondme Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ is a high performance powder lightener for up to 9 levels of lift.
How To Use
• Always use in combination with BLONDME® Premium Developers
• Mix 1:1.5 to 1:2.5 depending upon the required consistency (Ex: 30 g BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ and 45-75 mL BLONDME Premium Developer)
• BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.) or 6% (20 Vol.)
• BLONDME Premium Developer 9% (30 Vol.)
APPLICATION & DEVELOPMENT
• Apply to dry hair
• Development Time: 20-45 minutes
• Additional heat is not recommended
• Visually check progress during development time
- For gentle lightening and optimal time control, use BLONDME Premium Developer 2% (7 Vol.)
- Check visually every 5 minutes
Features and Benefits
• Integrated bonding technology
• Up to 9 levels of lift
• Helps to protect the hair fiber during development for minimized hair breakage
• Anti-yellow agents to neutralize any warm undertones
• Flexible mixing ratio
• Easy workable consistency
• Suitable for all technique
My favorite balayage bleach!
"I think that this can be a really aggressive bleach so even though there is bond protector in the formula I still use an additional bond protector. I love the consistency and lightening power with balayage applications!!!"
- tifstr, Feb 21, 2018
"tried stepping outside my box from using matrix's lightmaster to this, used it for about a month and didn't see anything great about it. Maybe i'm just used to what I've always used, but i didn't nearly get the amount of lift desired, and no matter how saturated the hair it always lifted very uneven for me. Overall, making the switch back to what i know. A Little disappointed."
- m, Feb 25, 2018
"This lightener never fails me! I've been a loyal Schwarzkopf user for almost 10 years and their products never disappoint me! This leaves the hair feeling amazing and shiny!"
- Aly, Mar 30, 2018
"Never have breakage. Never put my bleach under heat. Lifts the best of any lightener I’ve used in over 15 yrs. I just did an 8 hr project. 2 applications of bleach. No Olaplex or b3 and her hair felt amazing afterwards."
- Nattyjo, Apr 8, 2018
The Best I've Used
"I've done hair for 26 years. I'm also a blonde via bleach and this product works very quickly with no damage whatsoever on anyone I've used it on. Leaves hair feeling softer than before highlighting or even all over bleaching. For people that tend to pull gold like I do, this has been my saving grace without having to use any violet additives. not even a toner 99% of the time. I will continue to praise this lightener as I've tried a few of the newer products since then who claim to be better...but just aren't."
- JJ, May 5, 2018
"Pulled EXTREMELY bright yellow on natural level 1-2 but did lift the previously lightened hair from a different line really nice"
- abricii, Sep 15, 2018
"Awesome lightener. Lifts great and keeps hair breakage to minimal."
- Nikki, Dec 16, 2018
"I have used this lightener three times now, and all three times foils have just randomly started slipping out, some falling completely out. I have never in my 9 years of doing hair had this happen with another bleach product...last night when using it caused bleeders to happen from so much swelling and the foils slipping down. I wish there was a way to return this, will not purchase again."