The one that started it all; the ghd classic styler for creating sleek and smooth everyday styles with enhanced shine.
This original hair hero uses ceramic heat technology to style at the optimum styling temperature, for perfect results every time. Simple, effective, iconic.
A rounded barrel and floating plates makes this original ghd styler glide easily through hair, creating beautiful styles that will be the envy of your friends. Plus, with automatic sleep mode and universal voltage you'll have peace of mind to create great results at home or abroad.
Suitable for all hair types, the ghd classic styler is a brilliant all-rounder, ensuring you have a good hair day, every day.
Features and Benefits
- Original ceramic heat technology
- Optimum styling temperature of 365°F: any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised.
- Floating plates: for extra control while styling.
- Round barrel: for versatile, snag-free styling that's perfect for creating curls.
- Automatic sleep mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes.
- Universal voltage: for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world.
- Professional length 9ft cable
- 30 second heat up time: for quick and easy styling
- US two pin plug
"I have owned a GHD Flat Iron for 5 years and it is still the smoothest iron through the hair. Everyone always borrows it and mine is still around and their''s are not."
- Anonymous, Nov 26, 2012
"After 10 years my old GHD iron died , I just repurchased this one. GHD is the best and you definitely get your moneys worth."
- anonymous, Feb 15, 2017
For All Hair Types! A Must Have.
"About to re-purchase!My GHD has lasted going on 9 years (literally through THICK & THIN).* Nice firm/gliding grip/No tug/pull of the hair. Opens and closes gracefully (doesn't sound like it needs WD40 LOL. EASILLY CLEANS. NO Lines are left on the hair strand , easy for clients to use with confidance as well. Doesn't project a burning steam with product close to scalp. Bevels well. Works great as a waver..... this is a Universal Flat Iron for all ethnicities!"
- Stylist4ya IG, Dec 28, 2017
"Does not heat up quickly, shuts off randomly, can't adjust the heat. I had a babyliss for years I got from beauty school before this and that one never gave me problems. I got this one and have had problems after just a few months."