The Cricket Carbon C50 Fine Toothed Rattail Comb provides proper tension for a variety of styling techniques and is perfect for teasing and backcombing. The tail is ideal for weaving, sectioning, or lifting teased hair.
Cricket carbon combs are one of the lightest, strongest, and most durable combs in the professional industry. Because of the composition of the carbon material, they are completely static free. This eliminates fly-away hair during the cutting process. Weighing less than an ounce ensures the ultimate comfort during usage. Manufactured with ""seamless teeth"", these carbon combs guarantee a smooth flow through the hair and eliminates snagging and pulling.
How To Use
- Use the Cricket Carbon C50 Rattail Comb to provide proper tension for a variety of styling techniques.
- Use the C50 Rattail Comb for teasing and backcombing.
- Use this ideal Rattail Comb when weaving, sectioning or lifting teased hair.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Static Free
- Fine tooth pattern
- Provides proper tension while wrapping perms, texture products, or the distribution of hair color
- Especially useful when styling near the nape or sideburn area
- Perfect for teasing and/or backcombing
- Tail is ideal for weaving, sectioning, or lifting teased hair
- Carbon comb C50
"Perfect for high heat straightening and Brazilian keratin"
- Kathy, Aug 23, 2018
"It work with all styling products"
- Tha, May 20, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!