Erase with Ease. Pastels or brights? Unicorn or Pinwheel Techniques? Which hot new hair coloring trend will your clients jump on next? Thanks to Joico's Color Intensity Eraser color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming in healthy condition! In 30 minutes or less, our brilliant K-PAK® Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair ready for it's next color transformation.
How To Use
1. Mix with 20 Volume (6%) Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
2. Using a non-metallic bowl, mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packet with 3oz of 20 Volume Veroxide or LumiShine Developer
3. Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been pre-lightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent hair color
4. Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired results is achieved
5. Rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair with Color Safe Shampoo, then follow with Color Safe Conditioner.
Answers to FAQS:
• Recommended to completely remove Color Intensity shades from pre-lightened hair. When removing red color, it may not erase all residual color but will remove enough red so that a new shade may be applied.
• Is highly effective for the removal of direct dyes in semi-permanent hair colors for another brands.
• Not recommended for the removal of demi-permanent or permanent hair color
• Can be used in isolated areas: apply it in a foil or freehand to remove direct dyes in a specific area
• To erase vibrant shades from pre-lightened hair; use 20 Volume Developer
• To erase pastel or highly faded Intensity shades, use 10 Volume Developer or warm water
• The lower volume of developer that is used, the more gentle the direct dye removal.
Features and Benefits
- Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less
- Drip-free formula, easy to apply
- Contains proteins that help condition and protect hair during lifting
- Amino acids to help boost lifting power and guard against breakage
- Hair identical proteins to help protect hair's integrity
- Removes direct dyes/semi-permanent color in 1 step
- Creamy, drip-free formula
- Cuticle-nourishing K-PAK® proteins help condition hair during lifting, for healthier results
- Endless creative uses
"This product is quick at getting the fashion colors out of the hair. Lightening fast so you can change you clients hair color in the same visit. Great product! Thanks Joico!!"
- granitefallssalon, Mar 27, 2017
"Works super fast and took all the blues/greens out of the hair!"
- Helvetica, Apr 25, 2017
"i recently used this on my hair and yes it took the color out BUT I had no breakage or damage before using this product... after rinsing and following all the steps I have breakage and the integrity of my hair is very compromised.. I left this product on for 10 minutes. I would hate see what it would have done if left on for maximum time!! Very disappointed that I now have damaged hair from something that isn't supposed to compromise the integrity of the hair and the is supposed to be gentle ...."
- Cb, Aug 20, 2017
"It absolutely does what is says it does. Love this product"
- TASHA, Nov 2, 2017
"Used with 10 vol. and my hair was fried! It also took the color out of my natural hair just like a regular lightner except it left it too brassy. Will never use it again! Do NOT recommend it!!!"
- portmanofwar, Feb 6, 2018
"i've used this stuff several times and has always worked well on semi color, regardless of brand. some colors remove faster than others, especially depending on how faded it is before this is used, but almost always gets it out in one go."
- Kosuzu, May 18, 2018
LOVED LOVE LOVED THIS
"My daughter is 17 she loves fashion colors... she is biracial so I dont like to bleach her hair often and we use joico fashion colors well during the start of quarantine she decided to make her hair half blonde half purple it looked great well yesterday she decide she wanted her whole head a pastel pink color yikes well I got this with 20 vol and within mins all the purple was gone I was amazed bc I was not 100 sure it would work ... all the purple is gone and pastel she has become"
- Nicole, Jun 27, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!