Pearl Glaze is an alcohol free hair thickening fluid that contains pearl protein which moisturizes and adds luminous shine. Pearl Glaze is a rich daily moisturizing conditioner for all hair types.
How To Use
- After shampooing hair, towel dry and apply Pearl Glaze evenly to hair and proceed with
drying cocktail with other By Framesi products to produce volume with any look.
- Applying Pearl Glaze to wet hair gives the hair slip to make blow-drying easier and the hair silkier.
- Apply Pearl Glaze to wet hair and allow to air dry for a soft natural ‘wet’ look or define curly
or wavy hair.
- Lightly applying product to hair before flat ironing, gives the hair slip so the iron glides easily over
- Pearl Glaze can be mixed with Slush Gloss to enhance softness and add incredible shine.
- Product can be mixed with WIO to de-frizz and add body to curls or waves.
Features and Benefits
- Thickening Fluid
- Adds body and shine
- Gives hair soft, touchable definition
- Alcohol free
- Pearl protein moisturizes and adds luminous shine.
- A rich daily moisturizing conditioner for all hair types
"Fantastic for thin hair to give you just a bit of hold and add a thicker feeling to your style! Doesn't weigh the hair down, adds shine and no alcohol!"
- Amy, Mar 5, 2018
Great styling Product
"Adds extra volume to your hair and lasts long. If you've used this product line before you'll like this one as well."
- Ann, Mar 5, 2018
"The smell is too much like alcohol, especially for being an alcohol-free product. Also, I can't use more than once between washes, because I will have serious build-up and my hair will look greasy by the end of day two (normally I can go three full days between washes without looking greasy at all). Usually I'll use this gel on the day I wash and style, but then switch to a different styling product until my next wash."
- Nikki, Mar 5, 2018
"This is the best styling gel. It doesn't leave your hands sticky, so its easy to rinse off. Works greats for bed head, just add a little to your palm, style it up and go."
- Caitlin, Mar 5, 2018
The best so far
"Exactly what I was looking for. I needed something light weight and had good hold even in the craziest of winds"