Original Outlaw Hair Spackle keeps it rugged. It doesn’t matter if you’re robbing banks or on the run, this high- hold, matte grit will leave your hair textured and in place all day. Topped off with shea butter, panthenol, Holy Basil and hops, this pomade also helps to moisturize and condition hair, while leaving the scalp soft and soothed. So go on, take the pomade and run. Comb it smooth or leave it messy. The choice is yours. Its moody and complex fragrance is tinged with hints of dark plum, clove and black currant.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to hands and work through damp or dry hair (the drier the hair, the higher the hold)
- Comb it smooth or leave it messy
Features and Benefits
- high hold
- matte grit
- will leave hair textured and in place all day
- fragrance note : Moody and complex, this fragrance is tinged with hints of Dark Plum, Clove, and Black Currant
- Helps moisturize and soothe dry scalps
- Helps boost scalp immunity and eliminate pimples and breakouts along the hairline
- Anti-inflammatory, astringent properties
- Helps reduce hair loss and soothe the scalp
- Helps increase overall health of hair and scalp
- Moisturizes and condition the hair
- Helps improve hair's elasticity and flexibility
- Helps condition, soothe, moisturize and protect the hair and scalp.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!