DuraLash Naturals are individual lashes that are knot free at their top. This patented technology affords the most natural look possible. Give lashes the thicker, longer, attention-getting look with very easy-to-apply individual lashes that are knotted, lightweight and waterproof. Choose from Short Black, Medium Black, Long Black or a Combo Pack that includes all three lengths in Black.
How To Use
- Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
- Dip end into adhesive.
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
- Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
- Care and Cleaning: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Removal: Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
Features and Benefits
- DuraLash Naturals are individual lashes that are knot free at their top.
- This patented technology affords the most natural look possible.
"The best of the best! You get individual lashes in three lengths. Try all three and decide on your favorite. Get the perfect look with all three lengths. Great buy!"