Invisibands by Ardell are full length lashes that can be applied as they come or trimmed to fit the contour of every individual eye. Each lash strip is handmade with 100-percent sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look. Add to your beauty with Demi Wispies black eyelashes from Ardell.
These lashes feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look.
How To Use
- Align band with natural lash line
- If lashes extend beyond your own, trim excess from outside corner a few hair at a time.
- Spread an even line of Ardell LashGrip Adhesive along entire band.
- Wait for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
- Position lash as close to natural lash roots as possible.
- Press gently, particularly at the corners until LashGrip dries.
- Gently peel lash off lid, starting at the outer corner.
- Remove adhesive from band.
- Place lashes back on tray to keep shape for re-use.
Features and Benefits
- Natural look and feel
- Invisible band
- Easy to apply
- European human hair
- Hand made
- Add to your beauty with Demi Wispies black eyelashes from Ardell.
- Each lash strip is handmade with 100-percent sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity and an absolutely natural look.
- Beautiful, luscious lashes are perfect for your next evening out.
100% sterilized human hair
"Favorite style of lash everyday or special occasion always looks natural."
- Brittney, Jan 9, 2018
Universal lash for all occasions
"I love these lashes for natural glam or double stacked for bolder looks. Perfect for brides and photoshoots as the band is invisible and they look super natural."
- Yolanda, Jan 9, 2018
Smokey eye lashes
"Love these. Perfect lash for a smokey eye or glamorous look! Comfortable and affordable."
- Ashley, Jan 9, 2018
Great lashes overall!
"This brand makes the best quality lashes! I give 4 stars because they could use just a few more lashes in each set. I like full lashes & that's just my preference & not everyone wants that. Don't get me wrong, I still like them & they look great!"
- Smiley, Jan 9, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!