Scruples COLOR DELETE Permanent Haircolor Remover gently, easily and evenly extracts oxidative dyes found in all levels of permanent haircolor.
How To Use
• For full color removal: Mixing ratio 1 : 3 at any level (1 part powder to 3 parts PURE OXI 20 Volume Creme Developer)
• For slight color removal: Mixing ratio 1 : 3 at any level (1 part powder to 3 parts COLD tap water)
1. In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 part COLOR DELETE Permanent Haircolor Remover and 3 parts PURE OXI 20 Volume Creme Developer or 3 parts COLD tap water.
2. Mix thoroughly until powder is dissolved.
3. Apply to hair that has been previously colored, avoiding natural haircolor and cover with a processing cap. DO NOT PROCESS WITH HEAT.
4. For full color removal on levels 4–9 and slight color removal at any level, process up to 30 minutes at room temperature; full color removal on levels 1–3, process for up to 60 minutes at room temperature. Check frequently. If necessary, a second application can be applied. USE CAUTION WITH EXTREMELY DAMAGED HAIR.
5. Rinse thoroughly, shampoo with Scruples HAIR CLEARIFIER Deep Cleansing Shampoo, rinse and condition with Scruples QUICKSEAL Detangling Conditioner.
6. Proceed with haircolor application of desired shade.
Features and Benefits
• Easy-to-use bleach alternative creates controlled lift for a clean canvas, so hair can be colored with desired shade immediately following removal
• Gluten-free formula is fortified with avocado oil, bamboo extract and Scruples Protective Barrier Complex (PBX®) to help protect against breakage and keep hair healthy
• Ammonia, preservative and fragrance-free
Great product...did what it was supposed to
"Took out my color without damaging my hair. It easily removed the levels 1-4 of color I've been putting in for years. Now a level 5 and can do fun colors without the damage that comes with lightening my hair."
- MoomaQ, Jul 7, 2018
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!