Scruples Effects Buffered Perm System Normal is for use only on normal, resistant, fine, limp, naturally gray, or white hair. You may choose the formula for tinted hair for use only on color treated (20 volume or less) hair.
How To Use
- Wrap with water on normal hair
- Wrap with Reconstruct Leave-In Instant Repair on tinted hair
- Wrap with light to moderate tension
- Special effects perming
- No test curl is required. However, for the most precise results, a test curl is recommended on normal and tinted hair.
Features and Benefits
- Produces strong, bouncy curls with smooth comb-out quality
- Creativity is rewarded with predictable curl results when designing a special effects wrapping technique
- Sunflower extract in the neutralizer helps create silky, manageable, long-lasting curls
A buffered alkaline perm with Sunflower extract
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!