Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit includes:
1-3.3 oz No. 1 Bond
2-3.3 oz No. 2 Bond Perfector
Approximately 30 applications
WHAT IT IS
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a convenient travel kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair.
Traveling Stylist Kit is perfect for on-location use for up to 30 applications. Includes:
• 3.3 oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 3.3 oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 2-4 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
How To Use
OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
• The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.
Features and Benefits
WHAT IT DOES:
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE USING OLAPLEX:
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
• Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
• You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
• Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
• Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
• OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
• Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
"I've used this on at least a dozen clients so far and I couldn't be happier! It has softened gray hair, prevented breakage for brilliant platinum, and restored health to previously damaged hair."
- B, Nov 7, 2015
Olaplex Step 3
"Love it hair feels so smooth it's ridiculous..."
- Scar, Sep 4, 2016
"I will never highlight, color, or perm hair without olaplex."
- Dawn, Mar 8, 2018
"This stuff saved my hair. I use it with every dye job on myself along with number 3 weekly and 6 daily and my hair is bleach blonde and theres hardly any breakage and my hair is now finally growing so long and thick even the little baby hairs around my hair line and the back of myneck are growing in. I will never be without this stuff. Its definitely worth the money"
- Liynn, May 4, 2020
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!