1-17.75 oz No. 1 Bond Multiplier
2-17.75 oz No. 2 Bond Perfector
Good for over 140 applications
WHAT IT IS:
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a salon introductory kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair.
Salon Intro Kit is perfect for in-salon use for up to 140 applications. Includes:
• 17.75 oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 17.75 oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 10-12 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
How To Use
OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
• The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.
Features and Benefits
WHAT IT DOES:
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break.
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color.
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten.
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE USING OLAPLEX:
• If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops. Use 1/4oz. OLAPLEX to 2-3 small scoops.
• Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
• Processing time will take longer with OLAPLEX. Be patient. It's worth the wait.
• You must increase your developer one full volume - 10v to 20v, 20v to 30v, 30v to 40v. Do not use 10 volume. OLAPLEX dilutes the developer like water diluting cranberry juice. You must bump it up or processing time will take forever.
• Never use more than 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX into lightener for balayage (halfway to 1/4oz. line on dosage dispenser). Even if you mix 1oz. lightener for balayage, still use 1/8oz. OLAPLEX.
• Use 1/8oz. of OLAPLEX in any quantity of base color. Gloss, semi, demi and permanent - you do not need to bump up developer with base color.
• OLAPLEX has been used thousands of times with amazing results. The only thing that can go wrong is using too much OLAPLEX with lightener or not bumping up your developer one full notch. Remember, 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX to 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
• Simple rule to follow: 1/8oz. OLAPLEX mixed into everything except 1/4oz. of OLAPLEX mixed into 1oz. of bleach powder mixed with developer.
"I have been bleaching my hair blonde for years and always struggled with dry/brittle hair directly after processing. My hair would feel weak, stressed, and all around unhealthy. Olaplex has made a huge difference in the condition of my hair. It has added shine, reduced the amount of breakage, and made my hair feel so soft. Olaplex restored the luster that the bleach had stripped away and drastically helped the appearance of my blonde. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use it every time I color or bleach."
- blondie, Aug 26, 2015
Olaplex is revolutionary
"This stuff is amazing... sometimes it takes two or three treatments before you see the results, especialy if the hair is really damaged... but this has changed my life as a stylist I no longer say "your hair is to damaged" , "your hair will fall out", "I don't dare"... I say "yes" to everything and my clients don't seem to mind paying an extra 30 or so depending on the treatment because their hair is beautiful and shiny and soft.. No more straw. I highly recommend this to every stylist. Anything is possible with Olaplex!"
- jme fid, Jan 30, 2016
Don't understand why people love this
"I've tried and tried to get behind this but can't. It interferes with my toners and even if I mix the new smaller amounts, meaning I don't have to increase my developer, I can't get the lift I need. I've also noticed that when my clients run out of #3 their hair falls apart!! Overall I don't understand the hype of Olaplex"
- Colorguy, Feb 10, 2017
Love Olaplex, worth the hype!
"I have been using Olaplex for 4+ years and it is amazing. I use it on all my clients and can bleach further without worrying about breakage. An amazing product, and definitely worth the price."
- DStone, Jan 10, 2019
"Must have for all platinum blondes This is the only product I would ever swear by, say goodbye to breakage this is no joke, youre hair will befeel more healthy after, than before lightening You WONT be disappointed."
- BlondesByAnthony, Jun 9, 2019
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!