No Adhesive Needed Water Activated Lashes, Aqua Lashes are lined with adhesive that is activated by water. Beautiful, lush styles in natural to dramatic looks. Lashes have tapered tips and a black band mimicking the look of eyeliner.
Aqua Lashes #340 - Rounded lash style with medium volume and slightly short to medium length. Stagger lengths for a fluttery eye opening effect.
How To Use
1. Dip lash band in water
2. Apply to lash line
3. To remove gently use a wet Q-tip or cotton swab to wet the band and loosen the adhesive. Once the entire band is wet, carefully pull the lash off the lid from one side to the other.
- Use the lash tray cover to hold the water
- Use warmer water and dip the lash in the water for 10-15 seconds
- If your lash starts lifting during the day, re-wet lash and re-apply
- Depending on the amount of eye make-up residue on the lash, you can reuse the Aqua lash by dipping it in water again. If there is too much residue on the lash, simply clean off the band and use your favorite lash adhesive to get more wear out of the pair.
Features and Benefits
• Lined with adhesive that is activated by water
• No adhesive needed
• Lashes have tapered tips and a black band mimicking the look of eyeliner
• Great for beginners
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!