A new innovation in magnetic lashes allows you to apply magnetic lashes with our brand new standalone liquid eyeliner in just 2 steps! Perfect for every lash lover, but especially suited for beginners and those who are allergic to lash adhesives and latex.
How To Use
1. Apply two coats of Magnetic Gel Liner along the upper lash line.
2. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Gel Liner while liner is still semi-wet.
3. Gently press down to secure.
REMOVAL: 1. Gently peel off Magnetic Lashes and remove Magnetic Liquid LIner residue from the band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from band. Store in tray for reuse.
To remove Magnetic Liquid Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
1. Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application.
2. If you need to reposition Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Liquid Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Liquid Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band.
3. Reapply fresh coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner before reattaching Magnetic Lashes.