Blush Hour Magic Press-On Gel Nails are super thin and flexible press-on gel nails that stay shiny and chip-free for up to 7 days.
Contents per pack-
• 30 gel nails in 12 sizes
• Alcohol prep pad
• Mini nail file & Manicure stick
How To Use
How to Apply-
1. Wash your hands with soap & water.
2. Trim & file free-edge of nails. Push back cuticles using manicure stick.
3. Use enclosed Prep Pad to thoroughly clean nails of any oils or residue.
4. Make sure your nails are completely dry.
1. Open package and select the correct size nail for each finger using number key located on the underside of each nail. If you are between sizes always select the smaller nail size.
2. Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
3. Align nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle.
4. Press down firmly starting in the middle, then press down on each side, left to right.
How to Remove-
1. Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of nail away from your natural nail
2. Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and Magic Press.
3. Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
• Make sure to prep your nails completely before application.
• Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
• Don’t use any lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
• Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
• Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive”- The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear.
• If you can’t find the right size, select a smaller size.
• Nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top.
• Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.
Features and Benefits
• Instant gel color and shine
• No glue means no nail damage
• Super thin and flexible for comfortable wear
• Easy to apply and remove
• Customizable length
• Chip resistant
• Length of wear: Up to 7 days
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!