From the innovators that initiated the creative hair color movement comes a next level color care experience with Color Enhancers: four temporary color-depositing conditioners. These aren’t ordinary color conditioners; PRAVANA’s Color Enhancers not only deposit beautiful, vibrant pigment, they’re also proven to mend split ends so hair is smoother, healthier and more manageable than before.
How? Color Enhancers are formulated with PRAVANA’s exclusive REUNITE MENDING TECHNOLOGY™, which utilizes amino acids for internal strength to restore hair from the inside out, and plant-derived mending ingredients to help to reunite the cuticle layer.
Better yet, they’re also packaged in Bio-Resin tubes, made of sugarcane. Why sugarcane? It’s the only agricultural crop that reduces greenhouse emissions and has a low carbon footprint when being produced.
Color Enhancers are ideal for stylists looking for temporary creative color solutions and color refresh options for clients at the backbar. They can also be retailed to VIVIDS clients to help them maintain their gorgeous shades between appointments.
How To Use
- Shampoo and towel dry hair. For overly porous hair, lightly condition before applying Color Enhancers.
- Distribute Color Enhancer through hair and leave for 5-10 minutes, depending on desired intensity.
- Simply rinse then style.
Color Enhancers can be mixed for custom color formulas. They last up to seven washes.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated with REUNITE MENDING TECHNOLOGY™ to help mend split ends from the inside out
- Oat Protein- provides conditioning to hair
- Kakadu Plum Extract- Anti oxidants, promotes elasticity in hair
- Packaged in a sustainable bio-resin tube made from sugarcane
Key Ingredients: Baobab protein- amino acids that improve elasticity and hair strength
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!