CHI Lava Hair Dryer is made with Volcanic Lava and Ceramic heater that provides gentle consistent heat during styling. The combination of volcanic lava and ceramic allows styling at lower temperatures than normal which produces less damage to the hair while offering smooth, shiny results.
How To Use
1. Plug appliance into the correct power source.
2. Select the heat and airflow desired.
1. Snowflake (*) indicates cool temperature for cool drying.
2. Single line (-) indicates low airflow and temperature for gentle drying
3. Double line (=) indicates high airflow and temperature for very quick drying.
4. Press Cold Shot button if desired.
3. After use, switch off the dryer by moving the heat and airflow setting switches to the( )position before unplugging from the power supply.
4. Do not pull the cord; grasp the plug to unplug the appliance.
Features and Benefits
• Volcanic Lava Ceramic heater provides less damage to the hair offering smooth, shiny results
• Volcanic and ceramic minerals are embedded into the honeycomb ceramic lava heater
• Volcanic ceramic minerals conduct negative ions automatically
• Lava ceramic ions smooth, reduce frizz and lock-in shine providing
moist heat for healthier hair
• Cold air temperature for setting styles
• Slide switch prevents from turning dryer off accidently
• Energy saver up to 50%
• Ergonomic design
• Long-life DC motor
• Three locking attachments; smaller concentrated nozzle for precise airflow, smoothing nozzle, and diffuser
– The diffuser is designed to evenly disperse air at the root area for volume while helping to form curls.
• 11 ft. (3.35m) cord length
• 1 year manufacturer's warranty