Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, lightweight Coco nourishes hair like a super food smoothie. Coconut oil, coconut fruit extract, macadamia extract and mango seed butter help detangle, strengthen and hydrate, leaving hair feeling soft and manageable. The silicone-free formula is ideal for medium to thick hair types or those prone to knots.
How To Use
Shake Well. Apply liberally to damp hair (focus on mids to ends), air or blow dry as normal.
Features and Benefits
WHAT’S IN IT
• Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
• Coconut fruit extract – derived from the meat of the coconut, high in vitamins and nutrients, it provides intense nourishment to the hair cuticle.
• Macadamia extract – a non-greasy emollient that conditions hair.
• Mango seed butter – a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
• Rapeseed oil – comprised of both unsaturated and saturated fatty acids that help penetrate and coat the hair cuticle for softer and smoother feeling hair.
• Linseed oil – rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that nourish the hair cuticle.
• Amla extract – strengthens and nourishes hair cuticle.
• Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
• Essential oil fragrance blend–rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin.
• Gluten – all AG products are 100% gluten-free.
• Synthetic fragrances – fragrance is 100% formulated with a blend of essential oils and pure vanilla extract.
• Silicones – formulated instead with a mix of lightweight oils which naturally coat the hair, seal in moisture and add shine.
• MEA/TEA – thickening agents.
• Butylene glycol, propylene glycol – dispersing agent, formulated instead with essential oils.
• Paraffins – a smoothing agent, formulated instead with Abyssinian oil.
• Polyquaterniums – a conditioning agent, formulated instead with plant-based cellulose