A single layer of CND Shellac UV Top Coat provides the durable, final coat and seals the deal with a mirror-like finish.
How To Use
• Shake to blend.
• After applying Shellac Color, apply a thin layer to all 5 nails of one hand.
• Cure all 5 fingers for 2 minutes in CND UV Lamp.
• Repeat on other hand.
• After curing, remove the tacky inhibition layer with a plastic-backed, lint-free pad soaked with IPA Alcohol.
What Does this Do
- Only need a single layer
- Provides durable final coat that seals
- Gives a mirror-like finish