A natural-nail surface cleanser and temporary dehydrator. Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate. Removes nail polish.
WHY YOU NEED IT
• To prep nail at each and every nail service.
• Improves enhancement adhesion and reduces lifting.
• Removes contaminants from the natural nail plate.
• Prolongs the wearability of nail coating.
How To Use
• Saturate a plastic-backed pad with ScrubFresh and scrub the entire nail plate using firm pressure, paying special attention to the cuticle area and sidewalls.
• Apply to one hand, let dry and apply nail coating; follow with the other hand.
• Always use before primer (when applying enhancements).
What Does this Do
• Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate.
• Removes nail polish.
Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, CI 42090 (Blue 1).