For a look that's demure but with a bit of edge, try SoftShades Pastels by OPI. Beyond the usual sheer, muted, pastel shades; these softly shaded yet seriously opaque pastels are unmistakably there. The look - uber chic and modern - is the perfect complement to spring fashion's colorful palette. With a little imagination, you can create mod nail art designs with contrasting shades that result in subtle-yet-striking looks.
How To Use
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
What Does this Do
- OPI Nail Lacquer is rich, long-lasting, high shine, colored nail polish for natural nails.
- OPI Nail Lacquers contain everything you want, nothing you don't. Contains no DBP, toluene or formaldehyde and they are not tested on animals.
- Lacquers feature OPI's exclusive ProWide Brush