Kenra Classic Moisturizing Conditioner has a deep penetrating formula that delivers maximum hydration and conditioning to hair.
How To Use
- Gently massage a small amount of shampoo throughout damp hair and rinse.
- Follow with a small amount of conditioner, massaging gently into hair and allowing it to remain on hair for one minute before rinsing.
- Achieve deeper conditioning after application by covering hair with plastic cap and placing client under warm dryer for 10-15 minutes.
What Does this Do
- Replaces moisture and protein lost during chemical services
- Repairs and strengthens weak, damaged hair
- Improves manageability and imparts shine
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: A protein that adds moisture to hair
- Cerimonium Chloride: A humectant moisturizer for added manageability and softness
- Benzophenone-4: UV absorber that helps protect against color fade
"This is the WORST conditioner ever! Leaves a film on your hair and weighs it down."
- L1, Dec 31, 1969
"This conditioner is amazing! Especially for relaxed and naturally curly hair that is very tightly coiled! This product is EXCELLENT for detangling and softening the driest hair."
- Tami, Dec 31, 1969
Shine and smelling Fine
"I love this conditioner! Use a generous amount on ends and let it set, then work it up to the roots and rinse. Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves hair feeling soft and smooth with a mirror finish!"
- Mykle, May 2, 2018
A good detangler
"Gets the knots out and makes hair feel much softer."