Kenra Classic Moisturizing Conditioner has a deep penetrating formula that delivers maximum hydration and conditioning to hair.
How To Use
- Gently massage a small amount of shampoo throughout damp hair and rinse.
- Follow with a small amount of conditioner, massaging gently into hair and allowing it to remain on hair for one minute before rinsing.
- Achieve deeper conditioning after application by covering hair with plastic cap and placing client under warm dryer for 10-15 minutes.
What Does this Do
- Replaces moisture and protein lost during chemical services
- Repairs and strengthens weak, damaged hair
- Improves manageability and imparts shine
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: A protein that adds moisture to hair
- Cerimonium Chloride: A humectant moisturizer for added manageability and softness
- Benzophenone-4: UV absorber that helps protect against color fade
"This is the WORST conditioner ever! Leaves a film on your hair and weighs it down."
- L1, Dec 31, 1969
"This conditioner is amazing! Especially for relaxed and naturally curly hair that is very tightly coiled! This product is EXCELLENT for detangling and softening the driest hair."