Experience the Power of Paint with Paul Mitchell's newest semi-permanent line of pop color shades. Formulated to create the maximum pop of color vibrancy POP XG can be used on its own, mixed with Diluter for a more diluted result or with Paul Mitchell conditioners for pastel. Opalescent can be used as a toner and Midnight can add additional depth to other shades.
What Does this Do
- 18 Electric, intermixable shades
- Rich, creamy texture for a controlled, clean application
- Conditioning base for soft, shiny and even end results
- POP XG can be used on its own or mixed with the Diluter for a more muted results
- Mix with Paul Mitchell conditioners for pastels, Opalescent can be used as a toner and Midnight for additional depth to other shades
- POP XG can last up to 6 weeks, depending on hairs porosity
"our salon just got these colors in and i had a chance to try out the Blue and the Bordeaux. The color vibrancy was great! very rich colors, great coverage, the only issue i have noticed is they bleed A LOT. I did 2 blue peak-a-boo's on a little girl, we pre-lightened her hair, and the blue tinted her natural blonde locks green AFTER i had rinsed and shampoo'ed the pieces separate! even with cold water! it was so bad that all the ends of her hair were green from water that had touched or splashed it.
Great product for all over coverage with one fun color, but not for high/low-lights or peak-a-boo's"