Energizing Body Builder
Formulated to gently, yet effectively cleanse and thicken fine hair with a rich lather. Panthenol helps thicken the hair and add protection. Lemon and sage combine with tea tree oil, lavender and peppermint to provide a fresh, clean feel and a crisp fragrance.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount to damp hair.
- Lather and rinse completely.
- For best results follow with Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner.
What Does this Do
• Thickens - A unique blend of color-safe thickening agents boosts volume and adds zest to limp locks.
• Strengthens - Panthenol strengthens damaged hair and reduces the formation of split ends.
• Energizes - Natural extracts of uplifting lemon, sage, peppermint and tea tree renew the mind, spirit and hair.
Polyquaternium-10: Lightweight conditioning agent that helps detangle, soften and reduce static.
Panthanyl Ethyl Ether: Lightweight conditioning and anti-static agent.
Panthenol: Provides long-lasting moisture, reduces the formation of split ends, thickens hair, provides shine and helps repair surface damage.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: A completely natural, non-toxic disinfectant and germicide known for its healing properties.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Essential oil distilled from the silvery lilac spikes of Lavandula Angustifolia, the well-known shrub which emits a cool, elegant, floral aroma with woody undertones.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil: Peppermint oil has a long tradition of medicinal use; the strong, penetrating aroma has a sweet undertone; the oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops of the plants; soothing and energizing.
Lemon Extract: Fragrant oil.
Sage Extract: Fragrant oil.