Tigi S Factor Papaya Leave-in Moisture Spray nourishes and moisturizes damaged hair without weighing it down. Hydrolyzed soy protein and keratin amino acids help to repair and strengthen damaged hair while vitamins A & E work to protect hair from damage done by the environment and heated tools.
How To Use
Apply daily to towel-dried hair and style.
What Does this Do
- Nourishes and moisturized hair without weighing it down
- Soy protein and Keratin amino acids help to repair and strengthen damaged hair
- Vitamins A & E help to protect against future damage from the environment and heated tools
- Detangles and conditions
- Prevents color fading
- Enhances shine
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein and Keratin Amino Acids helps repair and strengthen damaged hair.
- Amodimethicone detangles and conditions while helping to prevent color fading.
Lock In silky moisture
"Personally this goes in the midst of this product line. Shampoo, Condition, spritz this on, Blow dry then apply a quarter sized dollop of the lusterizer on to lock it ALL IN. It does block out humidity as well as keep your just styled hair looking just as freshly done as you can imagine. A bit pricey once you tally up all the layers but we that have that curly hair , (especially w/hi-lift foils know all too well that open cuticle sucks the moisture in like a sponge right? NOT w/ this product line. Tried and True! Pinky swear :-)"