Volare X2 Ferrari Clipper finest professional clipper made.
1. Precision cutting blade, titanium coated
2. Ergonomically designed – fits any type grip for ease of use
3. High-gloss, durable Ferrari Red or Black finish
4. 4 cutting positions 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0 mm
5. 3-stage LED battery indicator
How To Use
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully.
What Does this Do
- Superior cutting system
- 4 cutting positions
- 100–240V auto voltage conversion
- Precision cutting system – for better and more precise cutting performance
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on unit
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty on blades (one of the only warranted blade sets in the industry)
- Up to 3 hours' cordless run time
- Brushless engine runs up to 10,000 hours
BEST CLIPPER EVER!!!!!!!
"I have used MANY clippers, MANY brands. This model will cut thru ANY hair like a knife thru butter! I bought these in january 2015 and I use them daily. They are the SO light and extremely fast! The blades are very different from all others, including Oster blades; super durable! I wiould recommend these to anyone who wants a long-lasting charge and quiet, smooth operation! I would definitely buy again in a heartbeat!!!"
- MensCuts-AllDayEveryDay, Dec 31, 1969
Motor goes out fast
"When i bought these clippers i was so excited because they cut so great.. Than in less than a month the clippers motor just stopped. I returned back to the store and they replaced it with another one.. Than 5 months later with no warning again this one died as well... they were not worth the 200 dollars i spent on them."
- salongirl, Dec 31, 1969
"Easy to adjust cutting methods, Zero gap possible(YouTube :) ) I own several pairs. Long last battery life."
- Tight Cutz2, Dec 31, 1969
LOVE LOVE LOVE
"Best clippers I have ever owned!"
- glambam, Dec 31, 1969
purchased 2 weeks ago
"Was nervous when I purchased. But over all super pleased. They are light, pretty quiet comparitively, easy to use, maneuverable, have not killed battery once with heavy use. It's easy to clean, but it does NEEd to be cleaned every day, remove blade and remove hair that accumulates under the blade."
- rest_asheared, Apr 30, 2017
"By far the best clipper in the entire world. Light-weight, last 1.5-2 weeks without needing to charge, quiet, durable. The blade lasts a very long time. They cut through anything. I'll never buy another clipper."