Volare X2 Ferrari Clipper finest professional clipper made.
1. Precision cutting blade, titanium coated
2. Ergonomically designed – fits any type grip for ease of use
3. High-gloss, durable Ferrari Red or Black finish
4. 4 cutting positions 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0 mm
5. 3-stage LED battery indicator
How To Use
For your safety and continued enjoyment of this product, always read the instruction book carefully.
What Does this Do
- Superior cutting system
- 4 cutting positions
- 100–240V auto voltage conversion
- Precision cutting system – for better and more precise cutting performance
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty on unit
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty on blades (one of the only warranted blade sets in the industry)
- Up to 3 hours' cordless run time
- Brushless engine runs up to 10,000 hours
BEST CLIPPER EVER!!!!!!!
"I have used MANY clippers, MANY brands. This model will cut thru ANY hair like a knife thru butter! I bought these in january 2015 and I use them daily. They are the SO light and extremely fast! The blades are very different from all others, including Oster blades; super durable! I wiould recommend these to anyone who wants a long-lasting charge and quiet, smooth operation! I would definitely buy again in a heartbeat!!!"
- MensCuts-AllDayEveryDay, Jul 20, 2015
Motor goes out fast
"When i bought these clippers i was so excited because they cut so great.. Than in less than a month the clippers motor just stopped. I returned back to the store and they replaced it with another one.. Than 5 months later with no warning again this one died as well... they were not worth the 200 dollars i spent on them."
- salongirl, Feb 26, 2016
"Easy to adjust cutting methods, Zero gap possible(YouTube :) ) I own several pairs. Long last battery life."
- Tight Cutz2, Jun 13, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE
"Best clippers I have ever owned!"
- glambam, Mar 10, 2017
purchased 2 weeks ago
"Was nervous when I purchased. But over all super pleased. They are light, pretty quiet comparitively, easy to use, maneuverable, have not killed battery once with heavy use. It's easy to clean, but it does NEEd to be cleaned every day, remove blade and remove hair that accumulates under the blade."
- rest_asheared, Apr 29, 2017
"By far the best clipper in the entire world. Light-weight, last 1.5-2 weeks without needing to charge, quiet, durable. The blade lasts a very long time. They cut through anything. I'll never buy another clipper."
- BarberBabe, Nov 15, 2017
Cuts great but...
"I’ve purchased two of these now after about nine months the adjustable spring goes out and won’t stay closed on both of them that I have had this happened , Otherwise it cuts great"
- Angela, Apr 12, 2018
great clipper but...
"absolutely loved these clippers.... the cord gave out.... and found out that you can not purchase a new one.... i loved them so much i purchased a whole new set... figured i couldn't go wrong with two sets of these. they really are great... but now that cord is not working.... so now i have 2 great clippers that are dead and they wont replace the cord... and no i did not wrap the cord.... looking further into the problem i have not been the only customer with this issue... i will not purchase another set..."