The first of its kind, and Esquire Grooming is calling it a Brush Dryer-think of it as a brush with the added benefit of drying as it styles. It gives you more control, which is good if you actually care where your hair ends up.
How To Use
Q: How do I use it?
A: A quick towel dry is the first step. Turn it on and comb in the direction you ultimately want your hair to fall. It’s designed to fit in your hand a number of different ways, so hold it however you find to be most comfortable. When your hair is dry, and now in the general shape and direction you want it to be, apply styling product.
A Few Important Notes:
• The red glow inside is a new, innovative infrared technology. It helps prevent heat damage and retain the natural moisture in the hair.
• Styling products tend to perform much better on hair that has been dried and shaped first. Depending on the thickness and length of your hair, usually a dime to nickel size amount will be enough.
What Does this Do
- first of its kind
- dries at it styles
- adds volume
- 125V, 400W,60Hz
- Infrared heater, DC Motor
- Heat-resistant bristles with ballpoint pins
- 2 settings for temperature and speed control
- Comfortable grip with soft-touch finish
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
"Does not get hot. You can set it on the head and it won't burn or get too warm. really does give volume to hair and dry it well. Best for mens styling cause it's not the blowdryer with a round brush."