Clippercide Spray is for metallic hair clippers and implements. This exclusive five-in-one formula disinfects, lubricates, cleans, cools and prevents rust in 10 minutes or less.
How To Use
- Make sure clipper is turned off.
- Thoroughly clean and remove organic soil and foreign substances from clipper blades.
- Hold can upright about 6"" to 8"" away from blade surface.
- Thoroughly spray through teeth of clipper blades making sure to cover all surfaces.
- Keep surfaces moist for 10 minutes.
- Allow to air dry before use.
What Does this Do
- Disinfects-Complies with OSHA and state board rules. EPA-registered bactericide, fungicide
and virucide. Kills HIV-1 and TB.
- Lubricates Blades-Clippercide leaves a thin film of lubricant that reduces friction and keeps blades sharp
- Cleans-Aerosol spray blows hair, dust and particles from between clipper teeth
- Cools-Aerosol spray cools blades on contact
- Prevents Rust-Anti-rust formula protects blades and prolongs clipper life!