Barbicide Plus is a tuberculocidal hospital-grade, EPA approved disinfectant.
How To Use
- For hard countertops and non-porous surfaces—Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Keep surface moist for 10 minutes before use.
- For stainless steel and plastic salon implements and equipment—Mix one ounce (2 Tbsp) of Barbicide® Plus concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Immerse implements for 10 minutes. Soak and thoroughly rinse with water before use. Do not leave plastics submerged for longer than 10 minutes.
What Does this Do
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (bacteria that causes Tuberculosis)
- Complies with OSHA's blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- This product is not available for sale outside of the United States
- Should only be used in states requiring Tuberculocidal disinfectants