New Colorwash® with Patent-Pending, advanced Colorposit™ Technology Now real, rich color + Hi-Lather Cleanse + Hi-Condition Results. Maintain brightness and bring out copper brown tones and reflective facets in highlights, balayage, and copper brown hair.
How To Use
• Apply a generous amount of color wash evenly throughout wet hair, massage into a thick rich lather, then rinse thoroughly
• For easiest detangling, run fingers through hair before and after rinsing colorwash from hair
• Follow with nourishing bonditioner® and celeb® secret fix® styler br>
Use the complete gem lites® system as a regimen Restores hair to a healthy, natural feel
What Does this Do
What It Does
- Instantly adds rich color while cleansing with hi-conditioning
- Maintains, corrects, and boosts color brilliance
- Continuous use after fresh color, adds color and stops visible washout and fade between color services
- Alternate with shinewash® to manage color vibrancy
- Complete gem lites® system restores hair to healthy, natural feel
- Superior sulfate-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, PPD-free
- No animal testing, 100% vegan
Colorwash® Improves Hair with every application
- Blend of nourishing panthenol and phytantriol improves moisturization and texture of hair
- Locks in intense moisture, hydrating hair even in low humidity to help prevent breakage
"I color my gray medium blonde. Using the Celeb Luxury Cognac Quartz has given me back a deep blonde right over my permanent color. It's really a nice deep medium blonde and not at all brassy. TRY IT!!!!"
- Loving my caramel blonde, Aug 11, 2016
Freshens colored hair. Not for uncolored hair.
"It didn't cover my gray new growth but it doesn't claim to do so. Product is good for anyone with highlights/colored hair to refresh and brighten. It is not for anyone like me who needs to cover gray."
- KCChic, Dec 31, 1969
Very drying and makes hair color look uneven
"Would not recommend"
- Sarah, Jul 18, 2017
"i use the ruby red to refresh my color and i absolutely love it! i currently have wella's 6/45 and 7/45 demipermanent in my hair and this is absolutely perfect to counter the fade! it smells a bit like cranberries and doesnt dry my hair out! i'm recommending this to all my clients and red haired friends."