Black Kodiak Beard Balm (previously Black Cognac). This double duty wonder product acts as a balm and pomade in one, busting a smooth move on your beard, smoothing strands into place, and keeping it at attention for whatever life throws your way.
How To Use
To apply beard balm simply open the tin and use the back of your thumbnail to scrape some out. Warm the balm in between your fingers by rubbing them together. Gently apply the balm to your beard with your fingers and massage it in. Use a comb to then evenly distribute the balm.
What Does this Do
- Shea Butter soothes dry irritated skin and acts as a natural conditioner
- Coconut Oil maintains strong, healthy-looking hair
- Cocoa Butter high in antioxidants that soothes smoothes the skin
- Grape Seed Oil is a light, non-greasy oil and acts as a natural conditioning agent
- Sweet Almond Oil moisturizes your beard and hair from the inside out
- Beeswax is a light styling agent holds hair in place and keeps frizz to a minimum. Also helps your beard appear thicker and fuller
Gibs Beard Balm
"The beard balm is literally a life changer for men with any facial hair. It softens the hair & leaves the skin hydrated for a more gentle shaving experience. And For those with lot's of facial hair it not only softens the hair & hydrates the skin, it tames the mane. It is an absolute must have!"
- Maddcutter, Dec 31, 1969
"I don't have a ton of facial hair, but I love to use this stuff. It smells great, and keeps the beard that I can manage smooth and fresh. Perfect for your bearded customers."