Tame that mane with GIBS Beard, Hair & Tattoo Oil. Olive and Argan oils soften, while sunflower oil strengthens and protects your beard from all the manly things you do. These are beard oils with a bonus: Our natural argan, olive and sunflower oil blend busts the same smooth moves on your hair, adding polish, shine and style to neglected mops. It’s also a fantastic tattoo treatment; ink suddenly comes to life against super-conditioned skin.
How To Use
Apply a few drops to your hand. Rub into the entirety of your beard, coating from skin to end. Take one last look in the mirror and face your day the GIBS way; beard first. For use on tattoos; apply a small amount of oil on top of tattoo and surrounding skin in order to moisturize and revitalize your ink.
What Does this Do
Man Scaper a manly scent with hints of
- Olive Oil acts as the perfect moisturizer for dry skin and hair
- Argan Oil is a natural hair protectant, promoting strength, smoothness, and shine
- Sunflower Oil is one of the healthiest oils on the market, both for consumption and application on the skin and hair
- Passionflower Oil, also know as Maracuja Oil, is rich in Vitamin C, Calcium, and Phosphorus
- Copaiba Balsam Oil heals dry, damaged skin and helps to prevent beard ruff, acne, razor bumps, and barber's rash
"Been using this for weeks and it makes your beard stronger and healthier. The smell alone makes it worth wearing, and it keeps your skin moisturized."
- Noah, Mar 6, 2018
"This beard oil is great and has a slightly different scent. A great way to soften and control."
- Sandra, Mar 6, 2018
Works well, nice scent
"First time using a beard oil. Nice scent, rubs easily into beard. After a week of use, I can tell my beard is softer."
- Brandon, Mar 6, 2018
"My husband just got this and it smells amazing. He's using it for his tattoos as a moisturizer. It's light enough to not leave a gross film, but you can tell that it's moisturizing and beneficial."